November 28, 2015

WHAT'S IN THE GOODIE BAG: ELLE x ZALANDO PARTY

Hello lovelies. On the 30th of October ELLE Belgium threw the fashion party of the year at The Shop in Antwerp, and I was there. It was an amazing event with loads of fashion, fabulous drinks and pretty people. At the end of the night I was lucky to receive a pretty, vibrant colored ELLE Belgium bag full of little goodies, I felt like a child in a toy shop. Don’t we all just love getting our hands on free stuff? So now, let's take a look inside this wonderful goodie bag.


I got a power bank, which I think is the best invention ever. And an essentially good read - ELLE magazine. I also got two samples of the newest Jimmy Choo fragrances, ILLICIT and Jimmy Choo MAN. How cool is that? And to finish this list. I got some chocolate - that immediately disappeared in my tummy, and extra coupons from Zalando in a really nice canvas bag. Jep, I got a little spoiled.



Love,
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1