August 25, 2015

LITTLE UPDATE & BACK TO SCHOOL TIPS

Hello sunshines. I bought myself a book about blogging, but I can't start reading it. I have reexaminations in a few days and I can't get distracted! I'm studying every day, all day long. Sleep is for the weak, right? Overall, I'm a very busy woman lately. I'm studying, blogging, trying to figure out how not to leave my blog unattended, and much much more. It's been a fun summer, but now it's time to get back into routine and welcome the new school year, exciting!

Nothing is as thrilling and challenging as the beginning of a new school year. That's why I decided to share my tips and advice on how to have a successful school year:

♡ Go stationery shopping. Get yourself some cute notebooks, pens, highlighters, sticky notes... this will help you feel more motivated and stay organized. 

♡ Use a planner & organize your planner. Try color-coding with different pens, pencils and highlighters, use sticky notes and make to-do lists. School can be frustrating when you're getting a lot of work, the easiest way not to get stressed is by keeping everything organized. 

♡ Take notes in class (or after each lesson). These are a critical tool for preparing for exams. Use multiple colors of highlighters, write the date and the topic on top of each page. 

♡ Rehearse your lesson. Just read over your notes once in a while. The more you rehearse, the more likely you are to remember what was covered in class! You will thank yourself later!

♡ Ask for help. Understand the lessons. If you're struggling, ask your teacher/professor or other students for help.

♡ Stay away from the drama. Drama can take your focus away from your lessons and homework. I believe very strongly in working hard to achieve goals. 

Make sure you keep your fingers crossed for me and my reexaminations.

Lots of Love,
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1