June 2, 2014

Dry Skin Solutions

I have no idea what is going on with my face. For the past two weeks there have been patches of dry skin under my eyes and on my cheeks. I was shedding skin like a snake, so I decided to put together a list of products that I find work well for my dry skin. 

Let's face it: dry/dehydrated skin sucks. 

My favorite way to keep my skin hydrated is by using Clarins Hydraquench MaskIt's not cheap, but a little goes a long way and it works great. The creamy texture feels very calming and hydrating on the skin. I simply apply it to my face and neck and leave it for 10 minutes, I smooth the excess with a cotton pas soaked in toner. I highly recommend this product if you suffer from dehydrated/dry skin.
Garnier Hydra Match (dry to very dry skin) has been a fantastic remedy. It really works wonders. The cream has a soft texture. It doesn't make me greasy or break out.  It is probably the best drugstore day cream I've ever had.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist is a lovely product. A quick spritz on the face and my skin feels moisturized and looks dewy. It smells like roses, which is nice. It's a subtle and very calming scent. 
L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer makes my skin softer and smoother before applying foundation. 

La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Moisturizer does as it says. It works great on my dry/dehydrated/acne prone skin. It soothes, hydrates and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. 
On busy days, my Instagram gets a lot more updates than my blog. So don't forget to follow me!

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg



}, 10); UA-45563513-1