May 5, 2014

If All My MakeUp Disappeared

I think it's brilliant hearing about products that are truly loved - here's a holy grail overview; a list of ten products I would go out and repurchase immediately if all my makeup disappeared for some reason. 

So here are my top 10 products:

Starting with the base, I'm sure there are many girls out there that can't live without Revlon Colorstay for Normal/Dry Skin, and I'm definitely one of those girls. It's my holy grail foundation, it's medium coverage but buildable to full coverage, it can replace my concealer. It is easy to blend and lasts all day! 
For concealer, if all of my makeup disappeared I would run straight out and buy the Bobbi Brown Corrector. This is the best product for my terrible dark circles! It matches my skin tone perfectly and it wears well throughout the day. This product hooked me onto Bobbi Brown Cosmetics because it's smooth and does exactly what it says.

For applying both my foundation and corrector, my all time favorite tool is the BeautyblenderFor setting powder I think it would have to be the Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder, which is my all time favorite for setting my base. Then for blush, I love the ELF Blush in Pink Passion, since I bought it I have worn it pretty much daily. 

I think for eyes it would have to be the Urban Decay Naked Palette, it's super versatile. It has every shade I would need for natural and more dramatic looks. 
For mascara, Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes is my current favorite, it's amazing at adding a curl. When it comes to brows: Benefit Gimme Brown, it's super awesome! 
And lastly - lip products! For an everyday look, it has to be MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup, and for a red lip my favorite is MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Everyday Diva.

I know I have not mentioned bronzer, highlighter or eyeliner but they are not really every day essentials for me.

What products would you buy again if all your makeup disappeared?


 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1