December 2, 2013

My Favorite Hair Products & Tools

I decided to do a quick little post about my favorite hair products & tools and tell you why I love them so much. So, if you would like to know which are my favorite products, please keep reading.

About my hair: My daily hair routine is a really simple process. I'm a sucker for big and voluminous hair, but I don't have the skills and patience to spend much time on my hair. My hair is naturally extremely straight, and it knots and tangles easily. Because of my hair's texture, it's really hard for me to achieve volume or curls. 

Here are the products that will make your life easier:

Tangle Teezer
I have the original Tangle Teezer and it's the best brush I've ever used. The shape fits perfectly into my hands. And I finally got rid of my always tangled hair. The Tangle Teezer really works wonders!

L'avoly Control and Styling Serum
My very favorite product, it works excellent for my hair.
I bought a ridiculous amount of this product when I found out it was being discontinued.
Toni&Guy Casual: Sea Salt Texturising Spray
This sea salt spray gives my straight and flat hair volume and texture. It's perfect for achieving a beach look. I love this spray. Just love it and I would recommend it to anyone. I just spray it on my towel-dried hair and scrunch.

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1