December 6, 2013

Get To Know Me Tag

I thought it would be really fun to do the Get To Know Me Tag, so let's jump right into it. 

✻ Are you named after anyone? My mom taught a girl named Natalia. So I guess that inspired her. 

✻ When was the last time you cried? A couple of nights ago, when I found out my grandma was taken to a hospital with a brain hemorrhage. 

✻ Do you have kids? No

✻ Do you use sarcasm a lot? More than I should! 

 What's your favorite cereal? Kellogg's Coco Pops

 What's the first thing you notice about people? I observe their hands, eyes are very important too. 

 What's you eye color? Brown

 Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger sister. 

 What's your favorite color? Black

 Favorite smells? Petrol, rain, cotton and perfumes.

 Summer of winter? Winter, I love snow & I love wearing sweaters and big scarfs.

 PC or Mac? I prefer PC's. 

 Computer of television? Computer, I can watch TV on the computer. 

 Where were you born? Poland

 What are your hobbies? Sleeping/relaxing, eating, shopping and writing on my blog.

 Do you have any pets? Yes, a dog and two guinea pigs.

 What's your favorite movie? I can't choose just one: Gia, Black Swan & Disney movies. 

 Do you speak any other languages? I speak two languages fluently: Dutch and Polish. My English is also pretty good & I know some basic French words and phrases.

 What's your favorite drink? I love ice tea! My favorite at the moment would have to be Lipton ice tea brisk fruit punch of dragon fruit

 What's your favorite holiday? Christmas! It's the most wonderful time of the year. 


I tag anyone who hasn't done this and wants to do it. & If you would like to ask me any of your own questions, just post them as a comment below! 


 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1