December 6, 2013

Get To Know Me Tag

I thought it would be really fun to do the Get To Know Me Tag, so let's jump right into it. 

✻ Are you named after anyone? My mom taught a girl named Natalia. So I guess that inspired her. 

✻ When was the last time you cried? A couple of nights ago, when I found out my grandma was taken to a hospital with a brain hemorrhage. 

✻ Do you have kids? No

✻ Do you use sarcasm a lot? More than I should! 

✻ What's your favorite cereal? Kellogg's Coco Pops

✻ What's the first thing you notice about people? I observe their hands, eyes are very important too. 

✻ What's you eye color? Brown

✻ Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger sister. 

✻ What's your favorite color? Black

✻ Favorite smells? Petrol, rain, cotton and perfumes.

✻ Summer of winter? Winter, I love snow & I love wearing sweaters and big scarfs.

✻ PC or Mac? I prefer PC's. 

✻ Computer of television? Computer, I can watch TV on the computer. 

✻ Where were you born? Poland

✻ What are your hobbies? Sleeping/relaxing, eating, shopping and writing on my blog.

✻ Do you have any pets? Yes, a dog and two guinea pigs.

✻ What's your favorite movie? I can't choose just one: Gia, Black Swan & Disney movies. 

✻ Do you speak any other languages? I speak two languages fluently: Dutch and Polish. My English is also pretty good & I know some basic French words and phrases.

✻ What's your favorite drink? I love ice tea! My favorite at the moment would have to be Lipton ice tea brisk fruit punch of dragon fruit. 

✻ What's your favorite holiday? Christmas! It's the most wonderful time of the year. 


I tag anyone who hasn't done this and wants to do it. & If you would like to ask me any of your own questions, just post them as a comment below! 


 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1