January 27, 2016

EVERYDAY BASICS

everyday basics makeup mac elf bobbi brown revlon
Bonjour my loves. I’ve finally gotten around to writing this post about my current everyday makeup routine! I was holding off until I was happy with every single product I use. Oh well, better late than never. I wear makeup on a daily basis, but I tend to keep it pretty simple, I like to stick with neutrals. My everyday makeup is natural and polished, without looking overdone. And here are the makeup products I'm really, really loving at the moment.

For base I’ve been using the MAC Strobe Cream and the Revlon Colorstay Foundation, I love this foundation as it gives a nice finish to my skin without leaving it too dry. I apply them both with a sponge and it literally takes seconds to do. For concealing the L'OrĂ©al True Match Concealer in Ivory is so good, on days I want a bit more coverage I use the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15 or the Bobbi Brown Corrector in Extra Light Bisque. Concealer is the only way to get rid of my dark undereye circles and blemishes. I set my concealer with the MAC Shaping Powder in Emphasize. For everyday contouring I love the ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream, literally, just one dab of blush on each cheek is enough to give a nice, natural glow. The same goes for the bronzer. I love a glossy, dewy finish and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle is my favorite; lifting the eyebrows, slimming the nose and defining the bone structure, this highlighter has many uses. For my eyebrows I've been using only one product which I have been obsessed with, Benefit's Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep. This products is just amazing and I can't get enough of it! For eyes, I usually don't bother with eyeshadow but when I wear it I usually reach for the Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette. Curling my lashes everyday is a must, I never miss that step and then I apply loads of the Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes. And then comes lips, since I can remember, I've always been on the lookout for the perfect lip product. It can't be too thick or sticky, and has to be moisturizing and smooth, with a delicious scent. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector has it all. Throw all your balms away, this product is heavenly. The final step in my makeup routine is the Vitamin E Face Mist from The Body Shop, this spray is amazing for setting makeup and refreshing. 

Lots of love,
Natalia
}, 10); UA-45563513-1