February 4, 2015

5 Daily Handbag Saviors

Hello sunhines! I'm a bit of a control freak and I like to be prepared for anything and everything, that's why I find myself gravitating toward a few life saviors on a daily basis. Despite having a ton of different goodies and gadgets, I came to the conclusion that these 5 lifesaving items are my favorites. & Why not simplify your life?

♥ Powerbank
I'm on my phone a lot: calling, texting, instagramming, ... My phone battery needs a full recharge every single day, but my charging needs don't always line up with being near a power outlet.When I'm really, really need my phone to last a few extra hours I use my 'little box of power'. 

♥ Stain Removing Wipes
I love these. They're perfect to carry around for those little accidents, especially if I'm wearing a white shirt or white dress. 

♥ Hand Sanitizer
I'm a little bit of a germaphobe. I keep hand sanitizer or alcohol wipes in my purse for on-the-go cleansing. These little bottles of hand sanitizer kill 99,9% of disgusting germs. 

♥ Compact Mirror
If I feel the need to do a quick re-touch, if there is something in my eye, or for checking my teeth after dinner. I love my compact mirror. In case of emergency: break the glass if you are in need of a sharp object. 

♥ Chap Stick
I'm totally addicted to my lip balms. My lips get dry and chapped easily. I even apply lip balm on my face to instantly send relief to rough/dry patches when on-the-go.

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1