March 26, 2016

POLAND HAUL

ZiajaTooFacedPolandHaul
Hello my loves. Traveling is one of the best things in life. I just got back from my trip to Poland which was pretty amazing. I was really taking a break from everything and I had the best time over there, eating tons of delicious food, shopping, skiing and taking lots of photos; I can't even explain to you what a wonderful time I had these days. But this post is all about the beauty bits and pieces that came back home in my suitcase (and some landscape photos).
Super-Pharm has an innovative concept, they offer a combination of pharmacy, cosmetics department and a toiletry and baby department - shelves and shelves of beautiful Polish skincare.

Ziaja Creamy Wash Gel - I love a good wash gel and was kind of missing having one with me while I was away so I picked this one up and actually used it quite a lot while I was over there.

Ziaja Enzyme Peeling - I've heard about enzyme peelings somewhere online so wanted to try it out. This product exfoliates your skin is the most gentle way and therefore it’s very suitable for people with sensitive skin. This peeling helps brighten and even skintone, it also smooths and softens the skin.

Ziaja Micellar Water - I adore micellar water because it's great for gently removing makeup, with this one my sensitive skin is in good hands. The version for sensitive skin is fragrance, alcohol and paraben-free.

Ziaja Natural Olive Ointment - The Natural Olive Ointment balances, nourishes and smoothes the skin and is recommended for for dry, very dry and prone to atopy skin. The product comes in a white tube. Nothing fancy but it does the trick. Especially recommended for lips, hands, elbows, knees and heels.

Ziaja Deeply Cleansing Peeling Paste - This product unblocks pores, it is heavenly. My skin feels soft, smooth and super clean afterwards. The texture is a paste filled with exfoliating granules, it feels amazing on the skin. 

Basically, I really like Ziaja. Aside from being inexpensive, their products actually work and they are cruelty free.

Gosh Foundation Drops in Ivory - I am so excited to try this product. I face the struggle every day of finding foundations that match my very dry and pale skin and so I’m hoping this will fix all of these problems.

ZiajaTooFacedPolandHaul

Poland has a Sephora! And some amazing discounts & promotions. High end makeup goes on sale at ridiculously low prices. I have bought so many random things there that I love.

Too Faced Melted in Melted Sugar - Super creamy, a beautiful colour, in a really awesome tube. What more do I need to say here?

Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Peach Beach - This blush is everything. Aesthetically, it's girly and beautiful. The product is fabulous, it goes on well and blends out easily; the golden shimmer is fine and luminous.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - I love this mascara! I bought the trial one because I was scared of committing to the full sized, but this definitely won my heart. You can add a lot of volume by coating on several coats or you can have a light volume for a daytime look.

Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette - This pot got all you need - the taupe is for filling in any gaps between hairs, the darker brown is for defining the edges and the wax holds it all together - in one cute little container.

Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Golden Ivy - This is the only eye liner that stays on me all day, doesn't smudge and comes of easily. I'm loving it!




Lots of Love,
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1