December 8, 2015

REAL TECHNIQUES MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE

Hello loves. I have been a loyal Beautyblender user for a good couple of years, but I've been very curious about the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. The last time I was at the drugstore I picked up that very comparable dupe. The RT sponge has a different shape, it has a flat edge as well as a pointed side. And I think I like it better! The pointed side is perfect for blending concealer under the eye and around the nose, which I'm very happy with!

I use the sponge pretty much every day to blend in foundation and concealer. It gives a flawless naturel look. I'd definitely recommend the RT sponge, it makes blending foundation and concealer so easy. And with it's € 5,99 price tag, it is easy to fall in love with.

Overall, I'd say I'm continuing to use both the Beautyblender and Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to suit my needs.

Love, 
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1