January 16, 2016

SOCIAL MEDIA

Good evening my sunshines. I thought it might be a good time to remind you that Natalia's Playground is available across multiple social media platforms and the links to them all can be found on the blog (on the right hand side of this page or in this post). I love to blog, but college, internships and a new career are hard work and I don't get the chance to post as much as I would like to. If you like what I write here, feel free to follow me and my blog elsewhere!

I love the Bloglovin' app for reading my favorite blogs on the go. If you want to keep up to date with my blog posts, give me a follow on Bloglovin'.

I'm an Instagram addict! I'm always scrolling and checking out pretty photos that my friends and followers post. Follow my account for photos of my favorite beauty products, handbags, jewelry and my fabulous dog.

If you want updates about my day-to-day going's on, squeezed into 140 characters, you can follow me on Twitter

SNAPCHAT
Snapchat is getting bigger and bigger every single day, and I absolutely love it. I love the realness of Snapchat, it's a quick and easy way to be social. My username is nataliagryzlo. 


Love, 
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1