August 4, 2015

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

 
Bonjour mes amis! This girl right here has been away for quite a while: one month, to be exact. You guys want to know the story behind my absence? Travel has been a part of my life since I was very young. Therefore, I took some time off and I went to Poland for a month-long vacation to visit friends and family.  Poland felt like going home, so familiar. It was a great time and I had a lot of fun! I'm so thankful that I grew up in a family that encourages travel. 

I feel like I've achieved so much in July and it has left me super excited for the months ahead. I've organized my thoughts and it's time to clean my space and get organized. I'm ready to go back to University and achieve goals. 

I know there's power in setting goals, and these are mine:
focus on my overall health and wellness;
♡ get more organized;
♡ start running four times a week;
make more time for blogging;
♡ stay motivated and study hard;
♡ be genuinely happy.

Although I wish I could have an endless summer...  

Hugh 'n Kisses,
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1