January 14, 2015

What's in my handbag?

Bonjour! For today's post I decided to show you what's in my bag. I'm carrying around a smaller bag than what I'm used to, it was time to downsize. & I don't know about you, but I put as much thought into what I pack in my handbag as I do to my outfit. Here are some essentials that I throw in my bag for a day full of adventures.

♥ iPhone 5S
This is a pretty obvious one, I just can't leave home without it.

♥ Headphones
I can't live without my favorite music and to enjoy my music when on-the-go I always take my headphones with me.

♥ Wallet
In my wallet from River Island (similar here) I carry everything I need on an everyday basis: money, credit cards and my ID.

♥ Cosmetics
My beauty essentials, to touch-up my makeup during the day:

♥ Hair Ties
I carry hair ties, because I love to wear my hair up

♥ Pen
I hate asking people to borrow a pen, because many people chew on pens. Ughh, disgusting. 

♥ Keys
My house keys, very important for when I want to get in my house. 

My bag is from Primark. 

And that’s it! What are some of your handbag essentials?

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1