January 10, 2014

Unboxing ELF Cosmetics

For the longest time I've been wanting to order from ELF, but for a number of reasons I didn't get around to it until last week. Today, my first order from ELF came in the mail & I'll take you through the unboxing.

I decided to try the blushes as I have heard great things about them and I didn't really have any blushes. I will do a full review with swatches on this very soon.

I have heard many good things about the ELF brushes too, and they're really inexpensive! I decided to try them out. I ordered the Kabuki Face Brush and the Small Stipple Brush.

Last but not least, I ordered the High Definition Undereye Setting Powder. I was sucked into buying it after seeing Shaaanxo rave about it in her 2013 Beauty & Makeup Favorites video

Have you tried any ELF Cosmetics products?

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1