November 13, 2013

My Current Beauty Favorites

I wanted to share with you a few of my absolute favorite products; beauty items that I can't live without.  Here are some of them.

MAC Powder Blush - Harmony
This is my go to contour powder. It's the most perfect contour color for my NC20 skin. 

Sigma Large Angled Contour - F40
F40 is my current favorite contour brush. It's just a perfect size for contouring my face 
and it's extremely soft too.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
The taste and smell of this product are amazing, but I love the effect as well. 
My lips used to be chapped by dry, cold weather, now my lips are soft! + It makes my lipstick go on more smoothly.

LipFusion XL
LipFusion is the best lip plumper I've found so far, it does exactly what is says it will do. Love it!

MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick - Everyday Diva
Everyday Diva is a beautiful red lipstick that could work for anyone. It's very pigmented (duh!) and hydrating. The lipstick has a moisturizing texture, it feels great on my lips.


 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1