January 5, 2016

BLACK MARBLE

Hello my loves. It was a few months back when I first spotted a marble MacBook cover on Pinterest, and I immediately started doing research on where I could find it online. After a few weeks of searching I finally found a black and gold marble print cover. And today I came home to the most exciting package I have ever received in the mail - my new cover. Not only does it protect my MacBook from scratches, it also adds a layer of sophistication!

The cover has a very nice matte finish, and what I especially love about the cover, is that it included a bottom case for extra protection, and a more complete look. The only downside (so far) is that the  cover has a quite thick material and combined with the black marble pattern, it doesn't allow the Apple logo to shine through well. 

MARBLE COVER MYINTERIORMUSTHAVES // MACMANIACK

Love, 
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1