January 12, 2016

MY LOVE FOR MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cosmetics
Hello sweeties! Once upon a time there was a girl who was a MAC addict. She saw the MAC Cosmetics tag on another blog and decided to do it herself as MAC is one of her most used and favorite beauty brands. Yes, she is a huge fan and customer of MAC Cosmetics for at least 7 years and she takes a lot of pride in it. There are tons of amazing MAC products out there that she absolutely loves, from their primer and foundation to their eyeshadow and lipstick.

How long have you been using MAC?
My 'serious' relationship with MAC started around 7 years ago. I still remember 'my first time', I was freaking out when I wanted to get a color match. Everytime I went to MAC the tiny shop was packed and the makeup artist was busy talking to others. 

What was your first MAC product?
My first MAC product was a primer. 'Prep + prime' I think it was called. It was seriously awesome (and expensive).

What is your favorite MAC product?
MAC's Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish! This product has a special place in my makeup collection and in my heart. I love is because it gives my skin a nice dewy sheen - holy grail!

What's your least favorite MAC product?
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation, I don't like this foundation. The sales associate suggested this foundation, because of my dry skin, but I feel like it's too heavy on the face when it really shouldn't be. My skin doesn't absorb this foundation well, it lays on top and I don't feel comfortable with it. & The NC15 is too pink for my pale yellow-toned skin. 

Do you own a Pro Card?
I don't but I would love to own one and to receive all the discounts! 

Your MAC foundation shade.
I use the shade NC20. 

Lipstick:
I love Blankety, it's the perfect shade of nude, but it's more on the beige side with slight pink and peach undertones. This is definitely my most worn nude lipstick from MAC.

Pro Product:
MAC Shaping Powder in Emphasize, it's the lightest of the shaping powders (a creamy white). I use Emphasize to highlight and set my under eye concealer.

Which of the MAC collections have you found disappointing?
I love how MAC is constantly coming up with unique and different collections. I've enjoyed using all products from the collections I've owned so far.

Have you tried any of these MAC Products? Do you have any other recommendations?

Love,
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1