December 1, 2015

MAC PIGMENTS IN VANILLA & NAKED

MAC pigments in Vanilla and Naked
Hello sweethearts. On a recent shopping trip, I visited the MAC store, again. I was very pleased to find the 'Sized to Go' pigments near the cash desk. MAC is killing it with these pigments, they are smaller than the full size and have a very reasonable price, they're divine! I grabbed Vanilla and Naked. These pigments are extremely versatile and can be used as highlight, eyeshadow, blush, and more. The color payoff is incredible and they mix and blend very well.

MAC pigments in Vanilla and Naked

The product is described as a highly concentrated loose colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to the skin. Create a subtle wash of colour or an intense effect. Does not streak or cake. Easy to blend and long-lasting.

Vanilla is described as a 'soft ivory white'. It is a shimmery off-white with a rose gold glow. If you use a wet brush the rose will pop even more. The texture is smooth and the product is easy to blend. 

Naked is described as a 'fleshy beige with pearl'. It is a matte color with a hint of glitter. The shade is almost neutral and matches my skin tone perfectly. Highly recommended to everyone.

These pigments are mini pots of magic unicorn dust. I am sure I will be collecting a few more in the future. The only problem I have with these is that they can be a bit messy, but I still love them. And a little goes a long way, these bottles will probably last me a lifetime. 

What are your favorite pigments? 
Would you like to see a makeup tutorial with these MAC pigments?

Lots of Love,
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1