August 7, 2015

TOP 3 SUMMER LIP GLOSSES

Hello my beautiful friends. Summer is the only time of the year I tend to wear lip gloss as it is the only time the wind tends to decrease in Belgium. I hate it when there is any kind of breeze and my hair gets caught up and gets stuck to my gloss, then proceeds to whip around over my face leaving lovely gloss lines to be smeared all over. Now, with summer here and the sun out, it's time to share my top 3 favorite lip glosses, perfect for a hot summer day! 

Since I can remember, I've always been on the lookout for the perfect lip product. It can't be too thick or sticky, and has to be moisturizing and smooth, with a delicious scent. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector has it all. Throw all your balms away, this product is heavenly.  


I bought Revlon's Pink Pop after it was rumored to be the exact color Blair Waldorf wore at her wedding on Gossip Girl. It's a non-sticky, silky lip gloss for lusciously glossy lips, with not too much scent. Love it! It's a very nice product for a drugstore brand and the brand offers a wide range of shades. I own two shades, Pink Pop and Super Natural. 

Pink Pop is a pretty, bright, hot pink, with a lovely creme finish. It goes on sheer, but it is buildable. Super Natural is a gorgeous every day nude, it's not crazy shiny and it can me worn alone or over various lipsticks.
Want to make your lips look bigger and fuller without getting lip injections? Try Hot Chili Lip Booster Lipgloss. This lip plumper has a subtle glitter that reflects light, making the lips look super shiny and full. It is very flattering, not sticky at all and the tingling feeling is quite pleasant.

Lots of Love,
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1