January 25, 2015

Into the Blue

Yaaay! My exams are over and I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world. After a month of stressing, I finally found some time to shop. I looked for something that I really needed: a new wallet. As you probably already know from my previous post, I downsized my handbag & I thought now would be a good time to downsize my wallet.

I normally love carrying around large, chunky wallets, but it was time for a change. And this wallet from Accessorize will probably be used every single day.

As always, my shopping wasn't exactly limited to the wallet. I love to watch, admire and buy beautiful pieces, especially if they're on sale. & These beautiful necklaces are also from Accessorize.



Tips on how to fix the white balance are welcome. My pictures are a little too blue/green. :(

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1