October 22, 2014

The 5 Makeup Brushes You Actually Need

Hi lovelies. Finding the right makeup brushes is often a trouble. There are many makeup brushes on the market and discovering which brushes will work for you simply takes practice. I'm happy with the brushes I'm using at the moment. That's why I decided to share with you my favorite makeup brushes of all time.


This massive brush is a must-have for powder products. The soft bristles give a smooth application and airbrushed look. I love to use it for dusting setting powder on my face and applying bronzer. 

The F40 is my current favorite contour brush. It's just a perfect size for contouring my face and applying blush. And it's extremely soft too. 

This is the ultimate blending brush. The smooth bristles blend eyeshadow like a pro. 

This is by far my favorite multipurpose brush, it's designed with versatility. It can be used to apply undereye concealer, blend harsh lines, apply eyeshadow and highlight under the brow. 

This isn't really a brush, but it is my favorite makeup tool for applying foundation. Using this egg-shaped tool to apply my foundation gives my skin a dewy and airbrushed finish. 

How many makeup brushes do you have, and how many do you use?

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1