September 3, 2014

Poland Haul - part 2

Hey guys! Here I am with the second part of my big Poland Haul. I went a little crazy... In this haul you'll get a mix of makeup products, hair care, some clothing and other very interesting stuff from Poland. Enjoy!

@Douglas

I got a new NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. It's really versatile, I use it as a primer. It's one of my holy grail products. I also bought Black Bean, a creamy, black Jumbo Eye Pencil. The pencils are highly pigmented, easy to blend and really affordable.


@HeBe

I picked up some Revlon lipsticks in the sale. I have always really liked Revlon lip products. I bought two Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks ‘Ipanema Beach’ and 'Pink Pout’. I also bought two of my all time favorite Batiste dry shampoos, this stuff is amazing! Last but not least, I have found two beautiful Essie nail polishes (for amazing prices) at HeBe: Muchi, Muchi & Mind Your Mittens.

@TK Maxx

This was my second visit to this store. I tried to focus on finding clothing this time. Mission accomplished! How amazing is this knit sweater? & This sheer embroidered crop top?
 

@Deichmann

A girl can't have enough shoes! I got three amazing pairs of shoes from Deichmann. A pair of black kicks is a must have and they are cheaper in Poland. The second pair of shoes I got are these cute cut out boots/flats. I can already think of thousand outfits to wear these with. And now the final pair of shoes, a pair of cut out sandals/flats; those remind me of childhood!

Read part 1 of my haul here. If you want me to review any of the products mentioned please let me know in the comments.


}, 10); UA-45563513-1