January 20, 2014

Liebster Blog Award

LiebsterAward on Make A Gif
My exams are finally over and I have some time to update a little and put more time in my blog again. 
And... I'm happy to announce that my blog got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!

The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like, with less than 200 followers, to expand their audience.

I was nominated by the wonderful Merel from blog the way, thank you so much, you can't imagine how much this means to me! 

When you are nominated you have to:
- Link back the blogger that nominated you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions which are given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Write 10 questions for those bloggers to answer.
- Let your nominees know of their award.

11 Random Facts About Myself
- My middle name is Bogna.
- Lipton Ice Tea Peach is my favorite drink ever.
- I hardly ever wear earrings, I just find them uncomfortable.
- I'm a vegetarian.
- I'm transitioning from vegetarianism to veganism.
- I'm a perfectionist.
- I love the smell of coffee, but I hate the taste.
- I love Disney's classics.
- I have big boobs, but I still manage to sleep on my stomach.
- I have always wanted to write a book.
- I'm not a morning person.



My questions for the nominees
1) What made you decide to start blogging?

2) How did you come up with the name for your blog?

3) What is your biggest achievement so far?

4) Do you have a favorite quote and what is it?
5) What is your favorite food?
6) What are the top five places you would like to travel to? 
7) What is your favorite season?
8) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
9) Who is your hero?
10) Confess something.


 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg


}, 10); UA-45563513-1