December 30, 2013

Goodbye 2013

So as we are fast approaching the new year, I have been giving a lot of thought to my past year. 2013 has been such a hectic & life changing year for me. I've been at the highest, but also the lowest point in my life. 

It was one hell of an emotional roller coaster for me this year. But besides that, it was also the most exciting year. I have had some fantastic moments. I have met some awesome and interesting people and let them into my life. I have learned so much about people, life and most importantly about myself. I have changed and not changed and still progressed. I feel like I finally found some peace and I'm becoming the person I used to be again. 

Now I'm ready for a new set of challenges for 2014. 

✓ Travel to new places.
✓ Eat healthier & drink more water.
✓ Make school my priority.
✓ Go to bed at a decent time. 
✓ Continue doing whatever makes me happy.

I would also love to know some of your resolutions for the new year.

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1